Friday, December 18, 2009

Advice from a Clown & a Hypnotist

I’m cleaning out that inbox of great ideas from other Rebel Entertainers. Here’s part 4 of your ideas.

It’s all about name recognition…

The first comes from T Tator Tot (www.ttatortot.com), a wonderful clown out of Snohomish, WA.

She wrote:

"This sounds like something Ruthie (Champagne) did at her twist and shout class in February this year. Repeat repeat repeat. Have the kids say your name at least 10 times!! I try to do it too!! Thanks! - Terri "

Great idea for kids shows Terri. I use this myself.

The next came from Master Hypnotist Jesse Lewis (http://jesselewishypnosis.com). Jesse writes:

" John, I am a stage hypnotist. You asked how we can add our names into our show for stage. For hypnotists its easy. In the middle or end of the show we can do a skit where we just tell our volunteers that every time they hear the name Jesse Lewis they will say he’s an awesome hypnotist, or he’s an idiot, something along those lines. This also is a great way to get the crowd involved. That is how I get the audience to say my name Jesse "

Very powerful advice Jesse. Thanks for sharing it.

More to come.

-John Abrams
Rebel Entertainer and Guy the thinks Jesse & Tator are awesome!
www.rebelentertainers.com
www.facebook.com/rebelentertainer
www.twitter.com/johnabrams1

No comments: