Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Your ideas are amazing!

At the end of each of my blogs and email posts, I ask you to respond. Well, I get lots of amazing Rebel Entertainers emailing me the techniques and methods that they use.

So, in the next few posts, I’m going to share with you some of the terrific ideas that other entertainers have shared with me.

The first of this series was sent to me by Chris McDaniel (www.chrismcdaniel.net). We were talking about searching the internet for your name and finding photos, newspaper clippings and such.

Here’s what Chris had to say:

Hey John,

Speaking of this, did you know you can do a Google alert on whatever
you want to regularly search. And anytime that combination of words
comes up, you get an email on it.

It's automatic.

I have Chris McDaniel on Google alert. And sure, I have to go through quite a few
'Chris Thompson and Sally McDaniel' or other Chris McDaniels who are
out there, but I've found LOTS of things about me that I would have missed
without it.

I recommend it highly. Google Alerts rule!

- Chris

Great idea Chris! You can also Google Alert “great party ideas” or any other keyword search that might help you with blog content.

Special thanks to Chris McDaniel for sharing this idea.

P.S. - Oh, I also received a number of entertainer success stories. I’ll be posting those as soon as I can get to it. If you have a great story for me, shoot me an email. I’ll be happy to post that too.

- John Abrams
Rebel Entertainer and Guy That Loves to Share Ideas
www.rebelentertainers.com
www.facebook.com/rebelentertainer
www.twitter.com/johnabrams1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I use the google alerts for this as well. So nice to have it come right to your inbox and I found a whole set of pictures and an article from a library event that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
John, thank you so much for your fabulous blog. I can not wait to read everyone's ideas.

Rebel Entertainers said...

Thanks Miss balloon. More great ideas to come. Spread the word!

- John