Sunday, November 29, 2009

John's Brand New Coaching Program

Attn: All Children and Family Entertainers

Take Your Career to the Next Level,
Create A Career That
Exactly Fits The Personal Lifestyle That You Want,
And Finally Make
The Kind of Money You Deserve
With
John Abrams’
Rebel Entertainers'
PERSONAL ONE-ON-ONE
“FASTRACK TO SUCCESS”
COACHING PROGRAM

Dear Friend,

I am now accepting ten (10) people - only ten children’s and/or family entertainers that are hungry to take massive action to change the course of their careers. Ten people that are ready to take full control of their career and CREATE and IMPLEMENT a performing and marketing plan that they’ll be happy with for years to come.

YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM IF…

You’re a PART-TIME Children’s and/or Family Entertainer, and you’re ready to make that big jump into making your entire living as full-time entertainer…

Or

You’ve been MAKING YOUR LIVING as a Children’s and/or Family Entertainer for years, but don’t feel you’re making the kind of money that you want to, AND you’re ready to take your career to a much higher level…

First, let’s both get on the same page…

What is a “Success Coach” anyway?

A success coach is - A person that’s already done the things that YOU WANT TO DO and is READY, WILLING and HAS THE TOOLS to give YOU so you can succeed.

There’s a reason that my One-On-One Fast Track To Success Coaching Program is only available to children’s/family entertainers. It’s because I’ve been there. I’ve worked the birthdays, the schools, the daycares, the libraries, the city events and just about every type of children and family venue there is. All by choice. I still perform about 400 shows a year and I’m proud as heck to be a children’s entertainer!

AND it’s my goal to help every person that truly has a love of the field to do the same.

A success coach is - A person that’s gonna keep you ON TASK and ON TRACK. One that will hold you accountable to your mission and your purpose. A person that cares that you succeed and will do everything in his power to help you make that happen.

OK. I’m not gonna beat around the bush with a bunch of marketing hype.

Here’s how the program works:

For THIRTEEN (13) WEEKS, I’ll be your very own personal coach. Every contact will be focused on your career and your goals.

Why 13 weeks? It’s simple. This is not a “get rich quick” scheme. You’ll be asked every week to take action. Your progress every week will build upon the progress of the previous week.

I believe that in three months time your career will be on a path that you’ll be thrilled with. You’ll have a system in place for performing and marketing your talents that will last as long you choose.

Here’s how we’ll communicate:

- One 35 Minute Focused Phone Call Each Week - In thirty five minutes we’ll make a plan of action for that week. These plans will include everything from creating or customizing your show, researching new markets, creating innovative marketing material, and much much more. A “Focused” call.

- Fast Action Follow Up - Within minutes of the phone call you’ll receive, via email, the Fast Action Follow Up listing every plan of action that we discussed. This form is invaluable in keeping us “On Task” and on course.

- One Mid Week Pick-Up email - Sometimes we need a little kick in the pants to get ‘er going. I’ll be checking in and seeing how you’re progressing and if you’ve come upon any stumbling blocks.

That’s how the program works.

Along with the weekly communication,
you’ll also receive these three bonuses bonuses

As you may know, simply talking on the phone and by email may not be enough. If you are one of the ten that get accepted, you‘ll also get…

  1. A “quick review” of your website - Although I don’t profess to be a website SEO guru, I do know what sells and how to portray your personality on your website. Once we get rolling and have a plan, I’ll do a quick review and suggest any changes that can be made to enhance the site.
  2. A “quick review” of every marketing piece your sending out - Whether it’s a direct mail piece, a promo DVD, or even an email marketing piece, if you created it while in this program, I’ll want to take a look and help you make it the best it can be.
  3. A “quick review” of your current show and/or the one that you build using this program (if you’re a twister or face painter, you’re still doing mini “shows”) - You’ve heard the old expression “The show’s the thing”. Well it’s true. Without a good show, ya got nothin’. Subtly (and not so subtly) marketing during your show is one of the key elements of a successful performing career. And don’t worry. I’m not gonna go all Simon Cowell on ya’. I just want to make sure we’re all on the same page.
As you can see, the program is comprehensive in every way. No stone is left unturned.

BUT…This Program is Not For Everybody!

I’ve spoken to a lot of entertainers. And not every one of them is in a place in their life where they’re ready to take on the challenge of attacking their career head on. I’m not interested in wasting your time and I expect that you’ll show me the same courtesy.

I’ve told you what this program is, here's what it is not...

- This is NOT an audio, video or internet course with a few emails thrown in to make you think that I’m doing something - It’s a PERSONAL COACHING PROGRAM. I expect you to pick my brain every single week.

- This is NOT a program where we meet every week and moan about the economy and all other forces that surround us that keep us from succeeding - Yes, we need to find the obstacles and overcome them, but I’m not interested in sitting there listening to someone bitch and moan with no solution.

- This is NOT a program that lingers on and on until you run out of time and patience - I’m not a psychologist and I’m not interested in sucking your pocketbook dry only to see you fall on your face. It’s quick, intensive and effective.

- This is NOT a program that I offer to anybody in the Southern or Central California area - If you’ve read this far and you’re from So Cal, sorry Charlie, but your out of luck. The truth is I still pay my bills by performing in and around Southern and Central California. I don’t need someone else using the tools that I’ve painstakingly gathered over the years to use to compete with me. So if you’re from So Cal, you can stop right now and write me a nasty letter.


WHO DOES QUALIFY TO APPLY

You qualify if…

1.) You have a variety art that you are proficient at - Juggling, magic, stilt walking, ventriloquism, balloon twisting, face and body painting, singing, dancing, or any other talent that has intrinsic entertainment value. Remember, you don’t need to be the best, just proficient.

2.) You are most interested in marketing to Children/Family markets - If you’re interested in corporate, cruise ships or any other markets not dealing with Children or Families, I’m probably not your guy. I can only teach what I know. Although marketing 101 can be applied to just about every market, to seriously dominate a market, you’ll need to know the smallest details. Children and Family Entertainers Only Please.
3.) You are at a place in your life where you’re ready and willing to make changes in your career without excuses. ‘Nuff said.


THE BIG QUESTION:
DOES JOHN’S COACHING STYLE
FIT WITH YOUR CAREER IDEAS…

I’ll be honest with you. I didn’t take one of these “How to be a Life Coach” seminars and I’m not interested in any kind of life altering experience. This is about YOUR career.

Here’s how I’ve arranged my career and maybe it’ll give you some insight in the direction we’ll go.

I believe in PERFORMING TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE. Like many of you, I started out doing birthdays, company picnics etc... Working every weekend performing three, four, sometimes six and seven shows every weekend. But I missed my family. I have a wife and two kids to look after.

It didn’t fit my lifestyle. I wasn’t the happiest plum in the pie. So I took action. Within 6 months I completely rearranged my marketing and became one of So Cal’s top school entertainers. Now I’m home when my kids get home. I’m there to help with their homework and help my wife with the laundry.

This is Performing to Fit Your Lifestyle. Let’s face it, you’re going to be spending a good portion of each day working (or playing as the case may be). You’ll want to arrange your performing around your own personal life. Everybody should!

Let’s get to it…
WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?

The total investment is $497.00 per month for three months.

****Now hold your horses! I understand that for some people this is a big investment. But that’s exactly what it is. An investment.

****SO BEFORE YOU CLICK AWAY, THINK ABOUT THIS: This investment price is less than you would be getting paid for just a couple of additional gigs each month. Only a couple of gigs. In fact, in the markets I work in, it’s less than one.

RIGHT ABOUT NOW, YOU MAY HAVE A NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
SWIMMING AROUND YOUR HEAD…

“How do I know it’ll work?”
“Will it take too much time?
“Will I really make the money I want to make?”


I understand that you want to make sure that you see RESULTS. After all, that’s the only reason you’d even consider ANY coaching program.

This program is designed to create a SYSTEM for YOU. A performing career that you‘ll be happy with. A lifestyle type of career. Not a couple of shows to pay off a few credit cards.


So here’s my
TRIPLE NO RISK GUARANTEE

GUARANTEE #1 - If, after the first phone call, you are not satisfied with the direction that we’re going, I will refund your entire first month fee. No harm, no foul. No additional charges. We’ll still be friends and we‘ll both go on our merry way.

GUARANTEE #2 - You can discontinue after any single month. Once you discontinue, you will not be charged for any unused services.

GUARANTEE #3 - If, after completing this entire program and following my instructions exactly, you still don’t make enough money to cover this investment, I will send you a full refund.

No risk, all the way through the program. It’s that simple.

OK John, I’m ready, how do we get started?

Since I can only take ten (10) people for the program, I’ll need to keep a sharp eye on who applies first and who is qualified. So, as soon you decide, send me an email at john@rebelentertainer.com.

Tell me “I’m ready for your coaching program”. As soon as I receive it, I’ll email you the One-On-One Fast Track Coaching Application. Fill it out and fax it back to me at 714-283-3884 or email it back to the above email address.

IMPORTANT: I can only take the first ten entertainers that send it back and qualify. And I will only be accepting applications three times a year. So send it back to me immediately.

As soon as I get the application, upon verification, I will contact you via email and set up our first coaching call. Your credit card will not be charged the first payment until after you’ve been accepted.

If you are not qualified or you do not get your application in on time, you’ll be put on a waiting list and be the first contacted for the next cycle.

Email me now to make sure you get a spot:
John@rebelentertainer.com

I’m looking forward to working with you and helping you create your own success story.

John Abrams

P.S. Remember, I can only accept ten people. And I’ll only be offering this program three times per year. The next cycle will start around April. So don’t delay. Get yourself on the Fast Track to Success right now.

No comments: